Tuesday 9 December 2014

Napoleonic French and British Command Figures 15mm




I finished painting these Eureka Miniatures for my mate Chris last weekend. It's been a while since I did any 15mm stuff, as the majority of my collection is 28mm. I love the detail and poses in these particular models and I'm feeling well tempted to just buy a few bags for myself! The Club did a couple of big Sunday games a few years back using them (Borodino is one that springs to mind) and having so many laid out across the table is visually very impressive.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice commanders! It's great to be able to paint up some of the flashy guys like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dean! Yes, the good thing about Napoleonic Commanders is that you get a chance to vary the uniform a bit. Especially on the Murat and Lasalle figures.

    ReplyDelete