Tuesday 26 March 2013

Napoleonic French Foot Artillery 28mm


A battery of French Foot Artillery from Britannia Miniatures again. The snowy climate (check the background in the photo) has kept me indoors and painting away. These are the same range of figures that I used for my Italian artillery battery. This time I used a GW ink wash on the flesh and highlighted with Vallejo Sunny Skin Tone. I may stick to this formula as they seem to come out nice. I've now got a total of four complete batteries (of four guns each) for my overall army, which should do for the time being. Although my mate Simon texted this morning to say that he'd come across 16 unpainted Russian guns in his garage clearout, which I'm guessing he intends to point directly at my chaps in our upcoming game! Yikes!!

1 comment: