Thursday 21 February 2013

Napoleon's Old Guard Grenadiers 28mm


These are Victrix 28mm Old Guard. Ordered from Caliver Books and arrived in rapid time (ordered on the Wednesday and got here Friday morning). I was reluctant to have another foray into plastics, but I'd worked out how much it was going to cost me to finally complete the French army I always wanted and noticed my finances would be stretched. Anyway, I was also pleasantly surprised that Caliver were offering free postage to the UK on orders over £15. Out of one box I could put two regiments together and still have some extras to mix in with some fusilier heads and bodies I head left over from ages ago to do another line infantry unit or two in greatcoats. I'm also getting used to handling the new camera phone I got for Xmas which will hopefully show in the improved photos I'm uploading on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment