Wednesday 25 May 2011

ECW Scots Cavalry 28mm



Here's the second squadron of cavalry I've managed to paint up in the last fortnight. This time it's English Civil War Scottish. All by Foundry in 28mm. I'm thinking of including these in the Montrose Army I'm gradually building. Again, mainly flat colours with a bit of highlight here and there. I managed to pick up some Montrose flags from 'Battle Flags' while I was at Triples last weekend. http://www.battle-flag.com/ Curtey's Miniatures were selling them if I remember correctly.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice paintjob, that's the trouble with the Scots, they need a pretty boring pallet, but you've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing boring with the Scots! Never ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking pretty good! Keep up the good work.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete